Monday, November 16, 2009

What Is A Mini Brazilian Wax

Start

remember ...

Attraversai l’America, era la prima volta,

panorami intravisti nei Tuoi occhi...

Quant'era strano...

Schermi gemelli, uniti sulla stessa

Strada,

your eyes ...

that reflect visions

of my spirit, made of Wind and Fire,

and the way in which I saw was also

Yours,

and already I could give him our name.

remember ...

when Atlantis was sleeping

sleep in the Tower closed hermetically

in that sea where so many times,

me I was lost, torn, combined

screaming in a silent prayer,

a breath of life that from the depths

Who would reach its reemergence

the undercurrent ...

remember ...

the sun shining in Liverpool,

in those gray days of spring,

when the pain became the father of Hope,

and never forget ...

And the heat of late May,

that more and more strong,

forever protect

la mia Rinascita...

Gocce di Pensieri, leggeri e dolci,

riuniti in una Sacra Celebrazione,

Onde infinite in un Oceano di Emozioni,

più Forti nel loro incedere,

da quando il Vento, saggio misterioso,

le ha rese spose del Tempo e dello Spazio,

pushing their bike in California,

on the beach where I can

love you,

against the rock where no longer alone

cry my crazy, huge, pure

love song.

Thanks, Love Mio ..

Thank you, thank you to exist again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment