Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Is The Tax Percentage On Sweepstakes

Airports Malpensa Airport Malpensa



today after a 12-hour flight from Singapore landed at Malpensa airport in Milan and get off the plane I go in a hurry to check the passport so everything is normal apart from the expectation that it would be avoided by adding an extra door. More and more travel I am going to pick up my luggage but not even the shadow of storage for well over 30 minutes. Finally, my luggage arrived after 45 minutes given I had no exact date or in the parking lot outside the airport quacuno that I have come to take the car. At this point coming from abroad want to buy a sim card to call my client in Milan just a waiting my call, ask for information on where to buy the new number to the service personnel dell'aeroporo Malpensa (would be the same for 'Linate airport) all look at me as if you ask for something amazing until I viene risposto che posso comprarla a Milano, vi immaginate un'aeroporto internazionale come quello di Malpensa non hà uno e dico uno che vende le carte sim per il cellulare? il chè vuol dire che tutti gli stranieri che arrivano in Italia non possono dall'aeroporto cambiare operatore per il proprio cellulare e sono obbligati a comperare una mediovale carta magnetica e telefonare da un telefono pubblico se lo trovano e se è funzionante per comunicare nel 2009 con il proprio interlocutore, personalmente in tutti i paesi che sono stato non mi era mai successo di poter cambiare la carta sim all'aeroporto. Rassegnato ed impotente vogli aquistare una carta magnetica per il telefono pubblico ma non ho in tasca soldi in Euro per cui devo ritornare nei miei passi per andare to change money in the only change for all the arrivals hall of the airport of Malpensa, quick to let you all
cost me in term of time from the moment I landed at Malpensa Airport two hours and thirty minutes, there have any kind of excuse or justification in this regard and in terms of any international traveler who arrives at the airport of Malpensa consideration is that the more of something does not work at Malpensa, but also in all the Italian airports. In this blog we want to update the title Malpensa Airport passengers of everything that happens and how they are served daily from their arrival at Malpensa airport car park until their departure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment