Friday, October 16, 2009

Land Value At Chennai

White Sands-Il Grido delle Onde

XIII. L'Onda Perfetta
Part

These two hours have flown, filled with preparations, and at the same time every second building seemed to be crystallized and, as happens when the long-awaited moment, a life perhaps, is approaching. How many times in the time of Platform Beach, I felt that feeling, when, with the boys of Squad , expect the first waves of the storm, and how many times we were deceived in the midst of those there was the perfect wave?
has arrived, and how sempre accade quando passato presente e futuro si avvicinano al loro punto focale, il tempo perde ogni regola. Mentre preparo la tavola, lubrificandola con estrema attenzione, perché l'attrito con la cresta dell'Onda non comprometta l'equilibrio, una volta in piedi, e controllo ogni centimetro del legno che mi ha accompagnato per anni, frammenti di memoria mi sfrecciano nella mente, troppo velocemente perché possa afferrarli, e soffermarmici, ma ognuno dei quali con una lezione, o un avvertimento da dare. L'esperienza accumulata in anni di Surf, che contribuisce a prepararmi, per incontrare nel modo migliore l'Onda Perfetta.
E finalmente arriva. Eccola, là davanti, a qualche centinaio di metri dalla battigia, while speed is approached, although it seems very slow pace in its liquid, and gets up lazily. Now you have two meters high, eight feet. When you arrive at the coast, will likely double. There are bigger waves than that, faster and more stable, but not the size or the chemical and physical characteristics, to make a wave, the perfect wave. It 's the way that every molecule of his anatomy is reflected in your.
By Sandy watching me, sitting on the rocks in the usual position-knees against his chest and his head tilted slightly to the left-by in the water, and I lay on the table, slowly paddling with their hands in the direction Wave.
As I approach, the sea tends to bend under me, and starts to get up in front of a wall of emerald compact liquid substance. The fixed, and I feel that she fixed me with his eyes elemental facts of molecules of hydrogen and oxygen, and a puff of air at low pressure, which comes from the cloud of water spray that covers the ridge.
And finally are at the base. While the strength of the current overcomes gravity, lift up to the crest of the wave, my breath is docked in the lungs and the heart starts beating like crazy, pumping blood to his temples, that pulse in time. They are soon on the ridge, and I rise up on the board.
remain in balance for a few seconds while the foam surrounds the table, and I try the best position to dart in parallel with the motion of the wave. The cloud has lifted, and forms a barrier over my head, preventing the sun's rays of glare, allowing me to open my arms while shooting in parallel with the crest of the wave, and the surface of the sea.
I raise my arms and I feel the cloud between my fingers, the table is perfectly balanced on, while the diagonally through at an incredible speed. At that moment, wave and cloud go hand in hand, through me, inside and outside of me ... then, for a split second that lasts forever, la tavola si stacca dalla superficie dell'acqua, e io volo.
In questo istante comprendo. Che il Tempo ha un senso, lo Spazio ha un senso, la Vita ha un senso. Che siamo Acqua. Nell'Acqua dell'esistere. E nella mente, nell'anima, nel cuore, e in ogni muscolo, fibra, tendine, nel sangue e nelle molecole, nelle articolazioni e nelle strade che uniscono le sinapsi, creando il pensiero, sento vibrare la Parola che muove i pianeti, gli atomi e tiene unito l'Universo, rendendolo infinito.
Quella Parola, per me, ha il colore dell'Oceano, a White Sands, quando si specchia negli occhi di Sandy.

Lo ammiravo col cuore in gola, ero contenta per lui, stava realizzando il sogno della sua vita. Anche se, ora che aveva trovato l'Onda, sarebbe sicuramente andato via da me, a cercare un'altra Onda Perfetta chissà dove.
A quel pensiero non riuscii a trattenere lacrime bollenti, che rigarono il mio viso segnandolo con la consapevole paura che avevo sempre avuto, fin da quando Ronny era arrivato a White Sands: che prima o poi mi avrebbe lasciato.
Uscì dall'acqua strisciando Carmilla sulla sabbia, e correndo verso di me, mentre sorrideva ancora eccitato dalla Surfata della sua vita. Asciugai gli occhi e saltai giù dagli scogli, andandogli incontro.
-Sei stato grande, mi hai fatto fermare il cuore!
-Avresti dovuto sentire il mio quando ero là in cima!- disse lui ancora in estasi, -Ma... cosa c'è?- mi chiese preoccupato, notando evidentemente i miei occhi lucidi.
-Niente... mi hai emozionata, te l'ho detto!- mentii, -Quindi, cow boy delle onde...- ripresi dopo un attimo di imbarazzato silenzio, -ora che hai trovato la tua Onda... andrai a cercarne un'altra altrove, suppongo...
-Altrove?- chiese guardandomi in modo strano, come se avessi detto chissà quale cavolata, incollando gli occhi ai miei, -Non ho nessuna intenzione di andare via! La mia Onda Perfetta l'ho trovata qui...- aggiunse prendendomi le mani, -Qui con te, Sandy...
Lo I looked surprised, incredulous and happy. I understood. The shrill cry of a gull that flew a few meters from us broke our silence, making us raise our heads, that gull was again, that's different!
-Look! It seems Jonathan Livingston! - Ronny exclaimed.
I looked surprised all over again. I had read my mind?
-L 'I thought I ... when I saw the Dream ... Our Dream ... that of Faro and Miguel ...
Ronny looked at me and smiled. He did not ask and did not say anything about the seagull and the dream-Come-added only.

Continued ...

cap 13-1 samy

0 comments:

Post a Comment